CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Oct 10, 2009

Here you go!

Me and my... not too good modeling. But it was fun, plenty of laughs. haha!
I hate the glare in my glasses though, argh! Ruins the whole picture. Not much you can do about it though.
I told Cha to photoshop these for me, but she doesn't have any programs that will do that, and neither do I. So you'll have to do with the originals. As always.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

P.S. The quality in the photos aren't too good as I had to resize them with..with.. ahhh I'll just say it, with paint. THERE! It's the only program that will resize.








7 commentos:

Natasha said...

Aww your so pretty...miss you lots....I am posting a comment just to let you know that I read your blog....hehe...I love you.

Isamu T said...

you could try it without the glasses...heh

Mari said...

MY BFFFFF!!! you look sooo pretty!! me likey the photos! miss you len len be! ;)

Elena said...

ahhh Tash! I miss your pretty face too... love you!

Ohhh and Isamu I asked Cha if she wanted me to take my glasses off, but she said no. Sooo... I was willing to! hehe.

AND MARI!!! Where are you these days? I miss you too much!

lofty said...

elena is too hott for words ... :D

Ana Martel said...

Wow Elena! I'm missing your beautiful self...

Loved the pics! Got to be one of the most gorgeous Japs around :P
Love you!

Elena said...

ANA! I can't wait till I go there to sing with youu :)
Miss you too!
*whispers* update your blog sometime yes? love you cutie!