CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Oct 13, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!

As you know, in Canada thanksgiving is celebrated a month before the US celebrates it, so I get to spend it with my family and eat a lot of oishi turkey.
I'm thankful for everything and everyone in my life. When you think about it, the things we find to complain about are pretty small in comparison to the things we can find to be thankful about. Going outside and looking at the gorgeous colors and breathing in the fresh air pretty much makes me happy. It's just refreshing. Yesterday I was outside and decided to try to "capture" the beauty of nature, but with my junk little camera it didn't really do nature justice. ahaha! But I'll show you anyways. Don't laugh okay? Oh and the last one I took while we were driving, that's the "green slimy" river we swim in... ha-ha-ha. (It's not slimy... ) But the colors are awesome no?
Hopefully I'll remember to take pictures tonight of our thanksgiving dinner. woohoo! But for now I'm going to exercise so I can eat with a good conscious. heh.







4 commentos:

kengo said...

It's spelt conscience sweetheart.

Elena said...

HAHA I don't know why I wrote conscious...I had that word in my head. But don't worry darling, I know how to spell conscience. ;)

Lixy Wallace said...

Happy Thanksgiving to the Happy Lovely Sister of mine of whom I'm so thankful:) You have such a beautiful conscience and consciousness that makes you aware of so many beautiful things around you. I love you so much Lainy! Never change, and I can't wait to see you!

Elena said...

awww Lixy I'm especially thankful for a sister like YOU!! Everybody is telling me about how awesome you were when they saw you at FDTP... I miss youuuu!!! love you! xoxo