CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Oct 21, 2009

Dear Jesus











Give me your eyes for just one second
Give me your eyes so I can see
Everything that I keep missing
Give me your love for humanity
Give me your arms for the broken hearted
Ones that are far beyond my reach
Give me your heart for the ones forgotten
Give me your eyes so I can see.

I like this song--and it's stuck in my head. Must be a good thing, because right about I need His eyes so that I can see....

8 commentos:

Nina said...

ooh yes! whats the name of that song! I heard it at fdtp, and i fell in love with it!
Quick quick! hehe.

Elena said...

It's called "Give me Your Eyes" by Brandon Heath. ;)

Nina said...

whee! i love you El! <333!!
*runs off to go listen to it*

kengo said...

I never knew you girls were so religious. But I did know a good-looking guy called Brandon, so I guess it's okay. Remember what Karl Marx said: Religion is the opium of the people. Sorry I thought you heard I converted to Communism. Hail Nixon.

Elena said...

lol kengo you're such a dork! Haven't you realized I've been trying to convert you this WHOLE time?

kengo said...

A dork who eats his pork with a crooked fork. Hahaha, if you were trying to convert me then you're doing a terrible job. You should try FFing....hahahah. I wanna talk to you sometime.

Elena said...

Well it's hard to convert Communists. hehe. But I've left my job of converting you to somebody else (it's a secret) so I'll tell them about the FFing thing. HAHA! You won't know what hit ya! :P
Yes we must talk sometime, it's been awhile!

kengo said...

What time?