CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Feb 25, 2010

BORING!

Yes! Me! I've been slacking on this blog of mine. Forgive me? So on facebook all these pictures of the Family birthday celebration are going around. I decided to be oh-so-original and post it on my blog instead. hah. Besides, I'm getting tired of seeing these little boys on the front page of my blog. Anyway I had lot's and lot's of fun. I stayed at the Markham home for a bit, and had myself some YUMMY (westernized of course) sushi. I was stuffed to the full.
And I just have to get this out but... CANADA'S HOCKEY TEAM IS THE BESTEST! I love them! ahh! I don't care if they lost to the US, they won in my heart. haha! Yeah that's what we've been doing recently, watching the Olympics non-stop. heh. Anyway here's some pics from the family celebration and sushi.
I'll be posting photos of this "photoshoot" I had with Cha aaages ago. So stay tuned eh?













3 commentos:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! I likes the pictures! Very nice.
---Nobo

Unknown said...

fun pics indeed!

MIka said...

whoever;s big white fury hand is on the left of the sushi picture tell him (or her....) that he is holding his hashi's wrong!!!! its all wrong!!! argg! ahaha sorry just a sec I'm getting to it! don't be mad! elena