CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Mar 2, 2010

More pics in the Snow









These were awhile back and I was contemplating not to post them since I already have so many pics in the snow... but whatever right? haha! This day was SO cold, colder than the others. I only stayed outside for about 15 minutes. Yeah... it was SUPER quick. I ran around, jumped up and down, but it didn't work. heh.
Oh yes, and everybody is asking for pictures of the restaurant that we officially own--starting today. If you want to see the pictures... go to my family's blog. It's all there! (I have it linked in the group "my family's blogs")

P.S. don't mind what I'm wearing











































Hehe.. I got to add my foolish tongue. There was more where I was doing karate chops and kicks, but I don't want to reveal my secret moves!







This one is quite old too, I'm eating the turkeys in our backyard! YUM!

3 commentos:

Anonymous said...

Hey that time you said you wanted to give me a blow job......you still want to do it? Right be back k?

Elena said...

Nope, I don't remember. The name "anonymous" doesn't ring a bell either.

Eyeliner said...

Ooooh! Pretty girl alert!!
;)