CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Feb 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Sister

Big 20 huh?? Niiice! I remember when you were still bushmen eyebrow, Estella Warren, daddy long legs, Cha. Now look how you've developed. HAHA gee I sound like your older sister don't I? Well big sister, you're such an awesome person. You've been my roomie, ONE OF the only people who actually listen to me and have something reassuring to say back (or something mean... it's always a mystery). I know sometimes I'm an annoying little sister, and I think you're a grumpy sister, but I really do love you. You've been my friend (kurcheck) yeah you get what I mean. I hope you really felt like a princess today. And I'll always be your little.. underling I suppose. I love you and hope all your wishes come true. XOXOXO




We were always pretty sweet!






Ahaha this picture has too many memories, good days huh? Mondays..












You always had the potential to be a good mother








Then you went and got yourself a son











You finally sang with me









You were such a beautiful bride








I wish I could have spent more time on this post, but alas we are about to have a party for you. Let's have an awesome night kay? xoxoox

2 commentos:

Cha said...

hahahaha, kerchack!
good one.
thanks Len, and thanks again for helping with chubbbby one!
best birthday eeeverrr. luv you

kengo said...

Happy birthday Cha. It looks like you're set to have a great year. hope to catch you online.