CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Feb 17, 2010

Good ol' crushes

LOL! Ohhhhh these bring back so many good memories. Us girls' (mainly Cha and I kana?) most favorite boys in the whole wide world back then. Gee, when I think about it that's really disturbing. I was such a little girl--like Annie!
Anyhow.
We were such dorks. I just thought I'd share our most biggest crushes back in the day.
heehee!
By the way, this is pretty embarrassing to show.

First one is...

ATREYU!
oh dear, he was the hunk and always the hero! And we thought the dragon was so realistic *cough* ahahahha makes me laugh! I loved the neverending story.





























And of course, every girl HAS to love Mimi siku! Yeah, enough said.




And the one and only... LUKE SKYWALKER! Han solo's lazer guns and witty comments were no match to Luke's lightsaber and irresistable charm. :s

















Hai Owari.

6 commentos:

Mika said...

GROSSSSSSS

Chacha said...

um Luke was mine!!!!
and the other two, gad I had the biggest crush on them both..they were dreaaammmyyy...

Elena said...

ahahah I know tell me about it! *ew*

Lily said...

Oh my. I have to agree with Mika, I don't agree with your taste in guys.

Eyeliner said...

Can I scream?
Heh, heh!
Good post though. It got me cracking up!

Elena said...

hahah LILY!!! Come ooon! I was a little girl! heehee!

Eiko, I give you permission. Even I screamed a bit, or maybe just laughed a bit too much. haha!