CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Feb 16, 2010

Birthday party pictures

These are some pictures from the fun party we had for Cha's bday. We should do this again sometimes guys. Minus the dress up. hehe. We were all supposed to dress up as some title in a kingdom. Since it was the opening of the olympics, the parents and kids went down to watch it, while us young people played beer pong, flippie cup(?), and chilled. The games were pretty intense, I got super competetive with Joe and Cha because they were cheating and I wasn't getting the ball into the cups. HAHA! But I forgive Cha because she was the princess of the night. We all died at the end of the party. haha!
Anyways enjoy the pics! (And don't be scared)

Note to Lixy: I posted two photos of you. One I think you look berry pretty and I look ew, and the second I covered your face with an angry smiley face. so PLEASE please don't be angry.

Starting off: The princess and her body guards

































































6 commentos:

Lixy Wallace said...

Har Har Har...Aw you worked so hard to not invade my sense of privacy:p sweet, I feel the love. And you are always lovely, and you always just see me through the eyes of love. Never the less good times good times.

Chacha said...

i wasn't cheating. good lord how many shots did you take again??
ahaha..

Maiki said...

haha ur mom n dad r so cool

Elena said...

Haha yeah you had better feel the love, I took so much time to draw that cute smiley! heeh!
Chubs, I took....ahh well just put it this way--I lost every game. :s

yup I agree maiki!! :p

Anonymous said...

Oh whoa!! Are your parents suppose to be Cha's bodyguards protecting her from Mr. Whity-tighty?

Anonymous said...

Oh sorry. That last one was from me. Haha.
---Nobo