CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Feb 4, 2010

Me and my Family


Hi... I know I've been a boring person...I've been forgetting about this little blog here. So I'll pretty much answer the question eeeverybody asks when I start talking to them. "What have you been up to?" AH! Good question. I can't really give an answer that you will "oo and ahh" over. Life has been interesting, it's had its ups and downs that I can't really tell you about. I suppose change is always good. No, I KNOW change is good! Who wants to do the same old same old all your life? hehe. But I've been happy and healthy, and I can't complain in the least bit because...






I have great, cool, and wonderful parents!!






My awesome, not to mention pretty, sisters that I probably couldn't live without. And the cutest nephew that I will love forever and ever amen.







A silly brother to chillax with and share our deepest darkest secrets *cough* when he's home *cough* haha










And I can't forget the brother-in-law that jumped into our lives 7 years ago and who I'm always picking fights with. haha good days good days. ;)








And aaall the little ones who give me the opportunity to practice.... reaally really practice... patience. teehee! But I have a great family--yes I do.




Kay enough mushiness, here are some photos. Lixy edited them... 'cept for the third one.
love ya!














P.S. We're gonna start this new workout program, I'm gonna get super fit. Just you wait.

14 commentos:

Cha said...

I'm waiting..
ehehehehehehehe nice photos btw. I wonder who took them??? :p

Elena said...

waiting for what?
And Cha, it's common knowledge that you take photos of me. HEHE!! If it wasn't I would have mentioned it. But thanks!

Anonymous said...

Oh hey, is this the free day photo shoot you were talking about that night you stayed up sooo late chatting with me?
---Nobo

Jen-Ai said...

wow you're a pretty thing! The 2 full body shots are well taken, posed, etc.
Beautiful.

mika said...

luv the boots dear, forever and ever amen! ahahah

Elena said...

Yeah Nobo I think they are! heh.

Thanks "Me!!" I'm sure that will make Cha very happy.

and Minkie, I love you more than the boots, forever and ever amen!

Jen-Ai said...

Haha...Elena "ME" is Jen-Ai...sorry, thought you knew :)

Mari said...

ahhhahaha!!!
forever and ever amen!! lol!!! I haven't heard that in a long long time!!!!!

tooooo gooooddd!!!!

Elena said...

hahah nooo I didn't know, you usually say "Nai" at the end of an anonymous. hehe! thanks luv~

hahahaha I knoooow I haven't heard it in ages too. But it just came out and I was like, "whoa!!! hisashiburi!"

Anonymous said...

Oh hey there Me/Jen-ai. You by any chance Vansa's sister?
---Nobo

Mimi d said...

Love your new photos.

Lily said...

Elena, you were always gorgeous and pretty, so I don't have to elaborate too much about that part...but you're getting really skinny too!

Lily said...

And this is the first time EVER that I thot you looked like both Cha and Lixy...in separate photo's tho. Good job, I like very much...did she photo shop out your red nose? tee hee, you must have been freezing!

Elena said...

Yes Nobo, that is Vesna's sis!

And mimi!! YOU need new photos. Hai? love you pretty girl!

And lils!!! I loveth you! Haha umm I think it was make-up + PS that made my red nose not so red. But the last one wasn't edited so it might just be the lighting.
Miss you! xoxo