CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Nov 19, 2009

Ice-cream!!

We, with the help of Jonny Z. (teehee), made some ice-cream. I helped by playing the piano while they were shaking the can. Setting the mood ya know. The result wasn't too bad. Though some complained.. tsk tsk. After we finished up the homemade ice-cream, we all ate Ana's birthday ice-cream. It was goood. (I know, we're piggies) Thanks Ana!

Then that night Andre, Lainz, and Oli came home. So happy!
I'm sure you can tell that I'm verrry excited in the last photo. haha...you gotta love Frank's mohawk hat.

6 commentos:

Chacha said...

they're all eating ramen like a sweet little family! hahahahah, cute.
Ana's birthday ice-cream? Isn't that like ages ago??

Chacha said...

they're all eating ramen like a sweet little family! hahahahah, cute.
Ana's birthday ice-cream? Isn't that like ages ago??

Tearz Sakai said...

Hey Elain glad ur having so much fun.
I heard from Mari that u make really awesome pumpkin pie I would love to have the recipe if u cud pls pls post it. I will love you 4eva.

Ana Martel said...

yeah...It was forgotten in the freezer for a couple of months...if I only knew...

Chacha said...

tearz, the pumpkin pie me and elena make are the same! lol.
unless there's a secret she's keeping from me..
tsk tsk.

Ana, seriously? how horrible, keeping such goodness from you! glad to see you finally got it! HAHA

Elena said...

Yeah as Cha said, it's the same recipe. The only difference is that I put my love into the pie, so it tasted better! HAHAHA don't kill me Cha!