CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Nov 10, 2009

The other Hirasawa

Dearest-est Nina!!
Happy Birthday. I know this is probably lame... but I just HAD to post this for you because.. well... I laaab youu! I miss you so much. I was looking through all these pictures, and they bring back so many good memories. Oh remember the piano and recording?? hahaha! I can't believe I deleted them. OH well. You've been an awesome friend, those late nights talking, throwing a football (wink). lol. There's soooo many memories I could name, and every time I write one thing, I start thinking of another memory. So I'll just say this, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY NINA! I hope you have the best birthday ever. I pray this year is one full of new goals, love, laughter, and accomplishments. I hope your wishes come true. Love you so much."

Some photos that bring back good memories. Don't get mad at me for posting these hai? hehe.





2 commentos:

Nina said...

aww sweet El! haha good times man! The piano recordings, and that football...! Getting stuffed and biking back home in the dark.
I miss you!!

Elena said...

I knoooow!! I miss you tooo!! Love you!