CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Nov 6, 2009

To my bro-in-law

Awww guess whose birthday it is today?
Mister brother-in-law Joey.
Joe, ever since the first day I met you I thought you were a pretty cool dude. I even cried when you and Nina left. heheh














There have been times we didn't really get along...



















And there have been foolish times...



















And even though I always tease you about how tiny you are..(hehe)













Or how we have those freaky fights....



























We were always happy in the end...

































You're like my older little brother that I could look UP to...




















A comedian that isn't ALWAYS funny...(hahahaha)




















You make my sister happy and you're a good hubby and father,




















So happy birthday to the 21 year old. Live it up, have lot's of tequila drinks (without me...sob), and stay that funny/weird man that you are. HAHA! Even though we have our sweet quarrels, I love ya J... say hi to your boss for me aye? hahah joke.


4 commentos:

Chacha said...

HAHAHA. um joe's gunna kill you sooooo bad for the last photo. he looks like a twirp!!
anyways, thanks for the post little sister:)
and yes, we ARE living it up. last night, watched James Bond and ate kakinotane and drank tequila cocktails. mmmmmmmmmmmm!!
sorry...
ahem.
luv yas!

Anonymous said...

Awwwww L That was an awesome B-day post!! Thank you so much!! What a sweet sis!! Love ya!

-Joey

Elena said...

awwww you're welcome. Chubs don't be mean, Joe looks fine in that photo. hahah!
NOOOO KAKI NO TANE!! tabetai naaa!

Lily said...

El your photo's are the BEST! I had such a good laugh! Happy Birthday Joe! I like the fairy looking photo, great shot! Love you all! I miss you....the first photo was a real blast form the past.