CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Nov 16, 2009

I'M HERE

Hey ya'll! It's good to be back. I had forgotten my computer's power cord back at home, and thanks to my wonderful parents, got it back a couple of days ago. I'm too happy. *sigh* (That's my excuse for not updating btw) Cha had also made some yuuuummmyy cookies that I shared with Marie-anne, Ana, and some kiddos! It was too good that they all wanted more. THANKS CHA! (we took photos. ;) Seeing Lixy made my day as well. So I am pretty happy right now.

You see, Ana and I have been quite lonely these days. Lainey, Andre, and Oli deserted us to go to D.C.! hehe! We've been missing them, buuuut we're having fun without them too. nyaha! We might have been going a little crazy though, laughing at nothing till we can't breathe. Right Ana? lol!

There's a lot of photos, so beware. It starts off with us being piggies and eating the cookies, then goes to show some of the people I'm living with. My roomie in our room--Marieanne; her son Devin and I; and the cool dude Brandon. Then...ahem... it's Ana and I...making our hair and putting on make-up. Primping for the night. Jonny came over and we watched some movies and went trigger happy with my camera. HEEHEE. Then it's us... making breakfast. Wow, too much information? Good, I can't be the only one with a fried brain right now. Love you all.













































8 commentos:

Chacha said...

ffffffiiiinally some photos! whoo! been waiting for them.
anyways, here goes my "sister comment" lol.
what's with the weird things on your heads?
and is Johnny tired or drunk? hahaha..
other than that, you guys look great! mom said you look thinner on your face, and I started to worry, but I don't think so, you look happy and healthy. good ol' len len.
give LOTS of love to Anna and Marie-Anne!!

love u~s

Joan said...

you moved to markham home???? iiinaaaa!!!

Lixy Wallace said...

So nice so nice. heheh, and as a comment from the other sister...The things on your heads were definitely weird but oh so very cute on you none the less. Looks like so much fun, wish we could be there with you. Take care of yourselves and of each other and always be happy :) Love you tons

Elena said...

Hahah oh Cha, mom and Lixy really made my day by calling me skinny. Now you just ruined it. :p
Jonny is tired. Pfff who do you think we are? drunkards??

Naaah I didn't move here, I'm just here for the Christmas season. ;)

Cha said...

oops! sorry, didn't mean to!!!!!

Mari said...

looks like your having so much fun!!
and you do look like you got thinner, you skinny girl!!!!

love and miss u len len :)

MIMI said...

BIJIN!

Ana Martel said...

About the rags on our heads, it's this fantastic method called "plopping" (or something) that turns your hair into beautiful, soft, bouncy (and what not) curls.
*sigh*
Besides the fact that it didn't really work... it's great...keeps hair out of your face while you put your makeup on. :P
I kid. Was worth trying.