CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Apr 21, 2009

Connection is back!!

Yaaay finally! We moved into our new house. And of course, we didn't have connection. Well there's not too much to say since not too much has happened! The house is big, yard is big, my room is a bit small! teehee! It's all good..... it's just a bit lonely sometimes! Our house is a bit in the boonies. The other day I went to the town with Greg, Brian, Joe, and Cha! Ate at subways, Tim Hortons! heehee! Tim Hortons is really good coffee! Kinda like starbucks! Well anyway it was good stuff!
I wanted to say a special something to Akari-chan! I MISS YOU! And Happy belated birthday! I was gonna post something for you but we didn't have connection! I hope you had a kick ass birthday! (I heard you did) hehe! damn I've been getting so lazy on birthday posts, but just know that you are special to meeee~! love you loads!

And now I will post some photos, some are from my last day in Japan, and some are in Canada! I'm sure you can guess which is which because in Japan I'm with Mari and I'm wearing makeup and Canada I'm not! peace!

Well I'll give you a brief caption of some of the photos that need explaining,(I'm sure you can figure out which photos I'm talking about), Me and my easter bunny, Cha advertising molasses and vanilla, Cha advertising butter, Mari cleaning our car and posing on our roof, our house in Canada, our garage and water pump, the boys cutting wood in our 4 acre back yard, our living room in Canada,and a picture of my last view of Japan from the top of danchis.

ps. Mari I miss you and your big shoes! heehee! and don't mind my dub line!









































































6 commentos:

Nina said...

yaa! Pictures! and omg, those molasses stuff are huge!! that'll def keep you guys. Aww El I miss you!
Looks like Canada is fun!
I want your easter egg!

mika said...

awww nice photos! have fun in Boonie land!

Lil said...

What? DO I see my brother chopping wood!? Bwahaha, this is a different life for you all for sure. Looks interesting!
Little jaja is growing so fast, and getting cuter and ctuer every day

Elena said...

thank you Mika, even though you're being sarcastic. hahah!
And Nins that's VANILLA TOO!! it's huge! Japanese vanilla is sooo exspensive for a tiny little bottle. Heehee!
Hey Lilia! haha yup Joe chops wood for exercise these days. since we don't have any weights or stuff like that!

Mari said...

hahah me and my big shoes eh?? yeah I know...good days el, good days! so sorry for not witing you in aggess!! i'll get my ass moving soon! k?? love you lots

themountainchic said...

yaaaaaaaaa thanks el!!! bothering to wish me HB amidst all ur business! lol! love you guys! keep in touch!!! XXX