CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Apr 11, 2009

It's April!

And it's MY month! yup that's right, I know there's a bunch of you who think it's your month, but it's mine! So treat me like a princess! ahaha.... well! I can share it with you Nini!
but only today, because it's your BIRTHDAY!! Happy Birthday NINI! The first friend I've ever made at a gathering I think! My first pen-pal in Japan... and overall a great chic! I miss you man, ever since you left to Africa. Now that I'm in Canada it's ALMOST impossible to see you, but it isn't impossible so... I will be waiting to see you girl! Just know that I love you soooo much and miss you tons!
And so... I will say something else. I think my new nightmares are dreaming of being back in Japan and saying goodbye all over again! Because I've been having a bunch of them these days and it's not healthy! GOSH! Oh yes and we're finally moving into our house far away in the boonies tomorrow! It's good in a way, cause I miss having a home. Pray for us ne?

ganbarimasu

4 commentos:

Anonymous said...

hey elena!!!! i just read your post today...im so joyous and happy that you can remmeber me in africa. so your in good ol canada now huh...sweetness yah thanks alot elena xoxoxoxo-nini

Mari said...

EELLL so sorry for not writing you in ages!!! i was in a middle of a letter, but you know...everyone getting on my case for blah blah...and the weirdest thing is I am having the worst nightmare about saying goodbye all over agian every single night!!!! and I was explaining it all in my email..but sorry never get around to sending it yet!! :(
but I thot it was so weird that we are having the same nightmare!! I am always sad in the morning, cuz...cuz...well, i won't talk about it anymore...it will only make it more sad!!! and hey what if we are really meeting in the same dream?? hahah! ok, ok, i'll stop, well, i'll try to send that email as soon as i can k? Love you lots and lots and lots. mwah!!!

Anonymous said...

elena ur sucha weirdo! Treat you like a princess? psh! stop acting so prissy!

Unknown said...

Awww maybe we are in the same dream Mari!!! That'd be weird! teehee! awwww I'm so sad too! I hope you're having fun in Italy though! YOu naughty girl! YOu haven't written me in aaages! I didn't have connection for the longest time and I thought that when I got on I would receive a nice big letter from you! sniff*! hahah I'll be waitiiing!
And Nini, of course I remembered you! heh! love you too!
Yup and don't need to remind me I'm a weirdo.. because... well...I KNOW! ahah...

sigh...I think I really need a friend to talk to right now.. MAARRIII!!