CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Apr 1, 2009

I'm in Canada!

I miss Japan and all the people in it! I miss my sister Lixy who I love too much! I miss the Lovehuts, my bestest friend Mari who knows what I'm thinking and always makes me smile, her funny sister Mika who thinks cutie is cute with me and thinks I'm a dork for liking handsome rob(heehee), sweet Ivy who thought our home was more his than mine and sings his head off in the house, and Isamu who is embarrassed of the good ol' Cha rock days! ahhah!..... I miss you guys! I also miss everyone else in Japan, if you're my friend in Japan, I MISS YOU!

Well anyway if you wanna hear bout Canada...for one, everything is big! And then all the cars drive on the opposite side of the road from Japan, it scares me sometimes! And now I can't say, "GAIJIN DA!!" hahah! or else I'd be saying it every second. So far I haven't met any TOO CUTE guys Mika... but some are fine I guess. Style is definitely different. Or you could say, no style? hah.... not saying I have style or anything, I probably fit right it no? And I'm talking about where I am, it's not the city or anything.
No combinis around here. You hardly see people on their ketais, you rarely see people smoking, and you rarely see people riding a bike. In Japan it's the opposite eh?
Anyway, I will start taking photos of the men for you Minki and Mari, and I will still be posting photos of...*sniff* Disney!!
good bye!

1 commentos:

Mika said...

you're so silly, don't call me minki, it makes me think of the good ol days! sob sob! I luv you!and I miss you guys like heck