CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Apr 25, 2009

Story of Mr. Greg


Hello to all of you who will even this read this!
I just wanted to tell you this story!

heh... this morning I watched Greg search through the garbage can like a raccoon looking for something he lost.

When we first came to Canada, Greg and I stayed at our Aunt's place for about a week and half. During that time, almost every day, he would always have a debate with Aunt Karen saying that he NEVER loses things and she always was saying that he did.
Just four days ago my Mom asked Greg if she could keep it for him so he wouldn't lose it, but he said he wouldn't lose it. And he lost it. ahha he's a funny man! and yes, it's THAT important he has to rumage through the garbage. silly man! heh!
ahahhaah! Sorry, I just find it so funny. You don't know how long he's gone on about how he never loses things and that he only sometimes forgets where he puts them. Which means he LOST it! hahah! But he doesn't listen. tsk tsk, Greg and his debates. Once he says something, even if he realized he's wrong later, he still goes on and actually manages to makes it sound true. But it only sounds true if you're gullible. Like chubaroo.. OOPS! heehee don't be angry Cha!

Anyway he was looking for it yesterday and all morning, and guess what? He found it!! And guess where? Under the couch! Aahaha... yup truly lost! No excuse right?
Anyway, he's happy now!
And I just had to tell you about it!
The End!
Peace!

3 commentos:

Nina said...

Haha!! That sounds very Greg-rashi.
I wonder what it was he lost o.0!

Mari said...

Greg and his debates...I thot he left that behind in Japan....tsk tsk

Elena said...

haha no that's the one thing he didn't leave behind! you know he's alway saying "eh" and it sounds just like my cousins! ohhh noooo!!
hey Nins you should ask him, it's not like I can't tell, but it's not really my business... but Greg doesn't mind right Greg?? hahah! He's happy to get any attention.