CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Mar 22, 2009

My thoughts right now, randomness

Well.... it's officially a week from now that I and my family will be moving to Canada! Seems so close, and damn,...time passes by so fast. Seems just like yesterday that my parents were joking around that we would move to Canada. Guess they were serious. Everything happened so fast, (not explaining the long story) but I wish I could just stop time. Today I went busking, probably my last time busking in Japan for a long time. Kind of sad. But it was fun!

Oh you want to know something, I reaaally don't like money! I mean... I need it, but I dislike it so much that I want to give it all away... and I practically do. It's just that life was so much easier when I didn't have money. You get into a habit of spending money and then when you don't have money you feel terrible. ugh! I KNOW some of you understand me, right? any amens??
It's really cold right now too, I don't have a bed, only a sweet futan! where's my warm man?? heehee, and I'm sitting sideways with a blanket over me but it's not covering my feet, and they're cold!!! yes I know stupid me. haha and I don't have a heater! It's good though! Makes me feel like I'm progressing in my move to Canada.

and my ass hurts, I went on the see-saws with the kids for get-out, and they we're abusing me! haha! I seriously went a foot off the seat, at least that's how my ass felt. and after that we all ran up the danchi stairs and watched the sun set from the top, pretty sweet eh?

And I hope I can see my cuties and Handsome rob one last time, right Miks? hah, but if I don't... then.... goodbye foreveeeer! it's fine though, once I'm in Canada I'll just ask you (mika) to give them some secret messages for me, it'll give you an excuse to bond with THE cutie! ahaha! I'm so smart right? And anybody else who doesn't understand what the heck I'm talking about, don't mind me!

Sorry if I made you bored or wasted your time by reading about my different woes, for instance my sore ass, my hate of money, and all my sadness, but that's just what's been on my mind for the past couple of days. Just thought you might want to know... naaaah!

So I'll tell you what I feel RIGHT now,

I'm hungry.

I'm happy.

and I'm not being sappy.

actually maybe I am, so pray for me please! you never know it might change my life. heh.

PS. Stay tuned for Disney Sea pictures!

6 commentos:

Anonymous said...

amen!!
money stinks, but we love it. hahah!
I wish I could give you a hug.
you sound like you need one :p

Elena said...

I DO need one!! I need one 24/7!! sniff*

Anonymous said...

so..are you happy to go to canada then? -nini

Elena said...

I'm a bit too sappy in Canada right now, need to hide my face for a couple of months..

Mika said...

Elena! you know I miss you right? cutie didn't come to the last job, so I'll tell him next time! lol, hope you still have fun even though I'm not around, ahahah! I luv you girl, and remember the blog idea, don't forget! we get to rate the canadian men! can't wait! ahahahha! luv you

Elena said...

AWWW! If cutie didn't go to that job that means he went to the one I WOULD have gone to! sniff* I wanted to see his face one last time! That's IT! photos NOW! ahhaha!