CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jan 24, 2008

Something to say, or not

JUST A PIC

Well I was just looking around the internet, and saw something that said, "10 things NOT to say to guys." and the same went for girls. hmmm... I don't know, do you think these are true??


10 things not to say to guys:


(1)"That looks cute."


(2) "We need to talk."


(3)"It's just a game."


(4)"Nothing's wrong."


(5)"I sound like my mom."


6) "I just want to be friends."


7) "Size doesn't matter."


8) "What are you wearing?"


9) "Do you think she's pretty?"


10) "Which outfit do you like better?"


well there were actually explanations for them, but they were too long! So soooorry!! oh yeah well here's what not to say to girls.


1) "What did you do to your hair?"


2) "They both look the same to me."


3) "Relax."


4) "I've got it all under control."


5) "You're not one of those feminists, are you?"


6) "When are you due?"


7) "You're being emotional."


8) "You're acting just like your mother/my mother/my ex-girlfriend."


9) "You complete me."


10) "Do you really think you should be eating that?"


But I think "you complete me" is sweeeet! Unless the guy doesn't mean it no?? ahah! garsh... it's soooooooooooo cold right now! My hands are frozen and I can barely type! hahaah I'm c-c-coold! warm me....! :p haha! I'm really crazy right now, if you talked to me right now I think you would be scared away! So you better watch out, whoever you are! haha!

6 commentos:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha! Oops! I just said that first line on the "what not to say to girls" to mika on her blog. Heehee...

Chacha said...

definately the "relax". I just can't stand it!
hahahaha..

Elena said...

yeah poor Mika! I bet she was fuming!! hahaha! yeah Cha... I ESPECIALLY can't stand the "relax" when Joey says it. hehehe! it's really ug!

Skunk said...

Good post, quite a few of them are true.

Mika said...

ahaha I don't mind when people say "what did you do to your hair?" because most of the time I'm like "what the hell did I do to my hair?" but whatever it grows out right? ahahah! love and peace, I hate when people say relax, because when I'm not "relaxed" I am actually doing something important and I can't relax ahahah! but most of the time I'm saying "relax" to everyone! ahaha or as tsubs says "Chill" ahahah!

Elena said...

I KNOW!! when people say relax... I think I get angrier! ahaha... warning to all of you who say "relax!" I'm gonna get you! haha! I guess "Chill" is fine though, I start singing, "Chill out, whatcha yelling for!"