CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jan 15, 2008

Freeday With Mari!





I went to Mari's house two nights ago for freenight! yatta! Mika, Mari, and I went to Maruestu and bought some food... I WOULD post pics of our little walk there... but for Mika's sake I won't! happy Mika? haha! Yeah well Mari and I got to catch up on so many things.. ureshikatta!

Anyway, yesterday me and Mari went to Karaoke! Tanoshikataaa!! I haven't gone to karaoke in ages... and to top it off, with MARI!!! Our highest score together was 95! whoohoo! I loooove singing... I was so happy! =) Now I'm gonna have to go back to school... I'm gonna cry.


Here's some pics of yesterday! Don't mind some of them... I as being pretty silly that day! hehe...Enjooy! :)






Besto Friendos!


Cutsieee!


ugLy chicK!

11 commentos:

Anonymous said...

whoa! trying to be pretty? ahahaha hi-5 mari!

Anonymous said...

Karaoke! No fair! No fair at all!

Elena said...

ahaha NO I wasn't trying to be pretty!! I was being sooo foolish okay?? ungrateful servant! ehe! yeah karaoke was so fun! ;)

Anonymous said...

Mari dyed her hair back to black huh? tsk tsk...

Xact Claims Services said...

"unknown babe" hahha, love it!!

Anonymous said...

hahahahhah HI-5 mika!

Anonymous said...

OF COURSE shes trying to look pretty. 14 year old girls always try their hardest. peace

Elena said...

yeah yeah I confess....that's like the hardest I've ever tried to be pretty in my entire life! like...totally! ahahahhahaha!!!!

hey, I think Mari looks good in her black hair... =D hehe!

Anonymous said...

Its okay. we understand. we've all been 14 once upon a time. nothing wrong with trying hard.

Elena said...

yuuup don't worry about it!

Skunk said...

You look good Lainy. Even if you had to try.