CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jan 23, 2008

BIRTHDAYGIRL


Happy Birthday mari!!! I'm soooso sad I can't be there on your b-day, this sickness going around is so.. ARGH! but... I hope you have fun! "If I could, then I would, I'd go wherever you would go, way up high, or down low, I'll go wherever you will go!!!" know that I will ALWAYS love you Mari!! You're the bestest friend! oh yeah Mari, do you remember this poem I wrote?? ehehe! It was back in the day when we used to write poems for everyone! Those days were so good! You know Mari, you and I are like peas and carrots! yaaay! ahah!

Best friends we'll always be.
Friendship forever, you will see,
God made you just for me,
and made our friendship perfectly.


ahhhhaah I made that poem ages ago, but it's still sweet!! May you have a really good year Mari! I pray that your wishes will come true! Thanks for being the greatest PAL!
Oh yes and it's also another peron's birhtday today, Happy Birthday Mana! I love you so much!! Acquarious' are soo cool! hehe! Hope you have a great one too! aishitemasu!


Oh and one more thing... HEATH LEDGER DIEEED! I can't believe he died.. he was such a good guy!! and he was only 28 years old, so young! who is sad? I am! The poor guy! Life can be taken away in a second, it's scary! and he was handsome.... sniff!



11 commentos:

Mari said...

arigatou lenlebe! heheh!

i know its soo sad right??
HEATH LEDGER!....oh well...

oh hey len len did you check out the new blog?? ehhe!

Anonymous said...

HEATH LEDGER KAWAISOU!!! waaaa

Mika said...

was he as handsome as "handsome rob" len len be?

Elena said...

oooh Mika I'm not so sure about that one...!! hahaha! you see... Heath ledger died and i'm sad, if handsome Rob died, I'd cry! hehe! and STOP CALLING ME LENLEBE! :(

Mari said...

awww mika shes soo sweet...
she would cry!!!! her love!

Mari said...

i just realized! the date on your blog is wrong! it says the 22nd on it.

Elena said...

hahah oh YEAH it is! gosh naughty blog! haha! I'll have to give it a spanking!

Mika said...

Just change the time thing to "Tokyo" one and it will be fine. that is so sweet len len, you would cry,

Anonymous said...

Yaaa....I missed Mari's b-day! Hey, i was going to call you, but i didn't have your phone number! haha i looked everywhere for it.
Gomen.
Yo El! Are you still sick?

Elena said...

No Nins I wasn't sick!! And I'm not... I'm a healthy happy girl! eheh... oh yes THANKS MIKA! buut I don't know if I know how to do that! I'm not smart on the computor! oh well!

Mika said...

you changed it fine! god bless you! ahahahah! len len-be, remember though, big girls don;t cry! ahaha