CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jan 14, 2008

Carpet Job


Yatta!! I finally got some money from the Carpet Job that I did... ureshii!! =) Though I did get some cuts and a blister on my hand that popped*ouch*... I'm A-okay! :p It was SO painful, I had to wash my hair with one hand it hurt so bad!! I also got to see Mari for the first time after.... almost three months! It was my day, there was also lot's of handsome guys... right Cha? hehehe!

We're back together... OH YEAH!


Yeeaah, while Nina was still here,

we were watching this series called band of brothers... well, we finally finshed it. Too bad you couldn't be with us Nins.
Anyway there's this really handsome guy in there!!!!
Maybe not the way he looks... but the way he is! heehee!
Oh so sexy! hahahah! I just wanted to show him to the world!



<----This is Nins man... he was mine first though! Just for you Nins!

7 commentos:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your first carpet job.
Haha, the first time i went, i got a cut on my thumb.
oh oh, how was para? :D

Whee!!!! It's Eugene! thanks El, made my day. Hahaha!

Anonymous said...

oooh I love Spears!!

Anonymous said...

it was soo good seeing you el..after those three months! heheh! well gambatee with your blog..i will be expecting all these exciting photos and stuff! ehheh! luv ya

Elena said...

I didn't get to see Para Nins.. I was super sad, but you know... Handsome Rob is HANDSOME!! ahaha!!

Yuuup I love Speirs too!! he's so..so..yeaaah!!

Yeah Mari it was so fun seeing you!! I'll send you the pics ne? aishitemasuu! xx

Chacha said...

no handsome men Timmin, just para! ahahahahahahahaaha...
where's WINTERS!!!!

Elena said...

Sorry I forgot to post a pic of Winters for you Chubs! ahaha! next time ne??

Chacha said...

don't worry about it timothy, his red hair and freckles will forever be in my memmory;)