CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jan 21, 2008

I've been sick





Ahhh the naughty germs got to me and I got a fever for two days.. I'm better now though, but I still feel a little weak. I don't think I've ever had a fever of 38.7 before! :( Maybe it's because I usually don't get fevers...! Anyway the Lord healed me and I'm all better! TYJ! Well I've got alot of school I gotta catch up on now... just in case you people don't know, I do computor school with teachers that grade my reports and stuff, so if I don't do school for one day they get MAD at me. kowaiiii!! haha =(oh well... Mari has the fever too! and it's ALMOST HER BIRTHDAY!! tomorrow she's going to be 15...!!! PLEASE pray she get's better! kawaiisou ne?? Maaarii I looove you! xx

Today was my freeday. Cha and I went and took purricurras! It was fun, but sorry, I don't know how to scan purris onto the comp, or however people do it! eheh! SOOO... I guess I'll have to describe them to you, one we're going, "peace," and the other we're going, "raaar," and and... ahhaha juuust kidding. weeell I hope everyone is happy and healthy! seeya'll!


Oh yes... and today Greg was being such a naughty boy, making me bored! gosh!! here's just a random pic of my brother sneaking phone calls on Cha's phone! ahaha!





7 commentos:

Xact Claims Services said...

hey so....is that photo up there on ur title a latest one? if it is...YOU DYED UR HAIR....LEMME SEE A FULL SHOT!!

Elena said...

ehehe nono Joan the hair isn't real.. it's cha's WIG!! haha! we were just being silly, heehee!!

Xact Claims Services said...

daaamn.

Anonymous said...

Hahah, greg looks like zac efron! :-p
love your new blog lainy. you look lovely as always. :)

Anonymous said...

Hahah, greg looks like zac efron! :-p
love your new blog lainy. you look lovely as always. :)

Elena said...

nooo way!! Zac Effron?? GINNY!! I like Zac Effron.. not GREG! ahah! I still love you!

Anonymous said...

no no! of course zac is way hotter (sorry greg monster :-p) but he totally reminds me of him! haha, ask akari, and she'll totally agree with me. :D actually basicly everyone agees with me.. haha.
love you xoxxo