CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jan 29, 2008

Noda gathering


I am soo sad, I can't go! Annie just HAD to get sick today, sniff*! So if anybody was expecting me to go.... well... SORRY! haha! I guess it is the Lord's will so I can't be so sad, right? Well practically all Chiba isn't going to this gathering, I think people are going to miss us! hehehe!

oh yes today was my freeday and Mari came over for the day. I took her out for her b-day, didn't spend TOO much, but we went to McDonalds, (which I haven't gone to in ages and it's yum) so anyone who doesn't like it, you're silly!! hehe! and we also went to Baskin Robins, and if anybody doesn't like that, I pray for you! haha... by then we were pretty full, so we took some purricurras!! I haven't taken purris with Mari in three months, so it was all cool! hehe! I WOULD post photos, but they're not on the comp right now! so maybe later eh?? Something to look forward to, or not?

For freenight Lixy came over and we watched "I am Legend" and "Bride and Prejudice." I am Legend was.... saaad, I was expecting some better, but it was all good. Bride and Prejudice was soo funny, you guys gotta see it! ehhe! Anyway I do not have much more to say than... I AM SAD!! So somebody cheer me up ok? hehe! Give me a hug and say, "I love you!"... yes... that will make my day brighter! :D


today is January 29...it's JOANIE'S birthday, Joanie... I kinda forgot how it was like to be with you! But I remember you were my FIRST friend when I went to summer camp, and you made me a happy person! hehe! I love you soooo much! I pray the Lord answers all... or alot... of your wishes this year.

5 commentos:

Mari said...

HAPPY BIRHTDAY Joanie!
lots of love sent your way
(from Ivan too) we all love you loads yes.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Joanie..yeah, late but lots of love!
Lots of love for Lainy too :)
I was really looking forward to seeing you! Ah well...life happens. Sounds like you had a good day, so i'm not sorry for you :p

Elena said...

haha well that day wasn't the NODA gathering day.. it was freeday.. which is Tuesday! :( yeaaah... yesterday I didn't do anything! sniff* hahaha!! I'm serious though! Oh well PTL! I wanted to see you too... maybe next time ne?? I'm definately gonna go if there is another one! heh!

Anonymous said...

No life without wife!

Elena said...

thaaaat's right!! haha!