CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Mar 29, 2010

Me and My Po

Haha I found these webcam pictures that were taken awhile ago. Aw I love this little baby. He's so pooch! I actually kinda miss spending time with him...I've been a busy little bee. Sorry. I've been working a lot, and when I'm not working I'm either sleeping or doing school. Sucks huh? But hey, I'm looking forward to the summer. Saving up money for summer actually... I still don't know what's going to happen, but I hope to find that out soon--after I talk with a certain someone. *AHEM!*
It bothers me when I don't know the future, when I can't make plans because I need to know certain things first and I also don't know where to begin. So many questions are going through my head right now and I don't have any answers for them. It's funny how the questions make sense in your head, but when you put them to words they just make no sense. As you must know by now, I'm not one with words and I don't know if I ever will be. I'm also not one to put my thoughts on my blog, so I think I'll stop here before I shoot myself. hehe.

Anyway, I was trying so hard to make him smile and finally, when I squished his cheeks together, he started laughing. I love him!









I look a bit too happy. Don't mind me!

3 commentos:

Megumi Hirasawa said...

Haha! So cute! I love his cheeks!
My husband does this to me, but I hate it. Oh, the simple mind of a child.

Mika said...

talk to who? and aren't you suposto be doing the planning for summer? hmmmm?

Elena said...

hahha yeah Jason loves it. :P

I need to talk to Mari. We need to talk! like really soon... ahhh!!