CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Mar 4, 2010

Cookies at 3 AM

Cha and I were asked to make cookies for the restaurant's opening on Tuesday, but we were watching a tv show at the time I think. By the time our show ended, it was already so late. We HAD to do it though. (well... not me--mainly Cha) So Cha started baking, and I felt like she needed company so I brought my computer upstairs and joined her. She was already almost done the first batch of cookies, but she wanted to make two different types and told me to find a recipe. "That's eaaaasy I thought."
It's actually not. Try finding recipes to make that you actually have all the ingredients to.


I found these little chocolate thingies and she got to work while I sat and played sappy romantic music. (Did I even help???! I think I read out the instructions to her) Gee I know I'm a bum! But I'm sure you understand, if you're a baker, there's not much help you need if it's just cookies.


At first the cookie dough seemed like a disaster--they looked like... well you know. But looks are deceiving and they were actually pretty oishi.





(See, I helped!)











As midnight rolled by we started going a bit crazy. And began eating things that we would not normally eat!




After the second batch, Cha decided that the little chocolate cookies were ugly and she started making peanut butter cookies! Crazy girl no? We eventually ended at 3 AM!! Our brains were a bit dead, but the restaurant opening was a success--with free coffee and cookies for all. yay! And now I'm a waitress at the Sunny Side Up. (haha.. ha)








PS. To Mika: That huge ugly ring on Cha's hand is being saved just for you! HAHA!

7 commentos:

Mika said...

thank you my dear

Megumi Hirasawa said...

oo, thats wonderful! Congrats on the opening. How exciting to have a restaurant. That's always been a mini dream of mine. But my restaurant would be vegan hehe.
The cookies look delicious!

Anonymous said...

Hey hey, it's the time I saw Cha online and she didn't reply back until a couple of hours later and told me she was baking cookies till 4:00 am. So that' what it was all for. Gambare yo! And by the way you two look really hot in those pictures. The best I've ever seen you 2. Ha!
---Nobo

Elena said...

Thanks Meg! Well vegan food is always yum. ;) I hope maybe your mini dream can come true someday.

Nobo... sarcasm was dripping from that comment!! You're so mean, we were tired and we weren't wearing any makeup OK?

Chacha said...

what? there is nooo sacrasm. he's being truthful. we look hooot:p
(take it, nobo!)

Eyeliner said...

crazy ladies!!

Luv it though!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, tell her big sister! You see Elena, sometimes you just have to humbly accept a compliment "wink"!
---Nobo