CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Mar 4, 2009

sashiburi Mari and Mika!!


Hello you two!

WELCOME BACK!! haha! Finally over your chicken pox. I'm so happy you girls could come on Monday... I had too much fun! Tuesday was fun too! ;) heehee! I even have pictures of us being retards! hah I dunno if you want me to post them though, as you said before you look "special!" haha! But can I? pleaaaase? heh.

Mari that's it!! we're gonna play darts again and I'm gonna win!! hahah can't believe that you won little piggy! such a naughty one!
Well I just wanted to say that I was soooo happy to have a freeday with you! And I'll be seeing you two on Friday! yay! love youuu!


Oh and congratulations Joe and Cha!! I'm gonna be posting some photos of the wedding okay? Don't worry most of them are blurry so there won't be so many. But you two are a good looking couple! cha your dress was stunning, both dresses!






























5 commentos:

Anonymous said...

Hey they're finally over chicken pox! Good job!
El...you posted some pics! :s interesting ones. oh well!!

Mari said...

i'm glad to be back too...!!!
way to poxilated for wayy to long!

Elena said...

hah I know! freedom!!! hehe! yeah Nina they're all really interesting, but those are the best of the batch, which is kinda sad! oh well!

Anonymous said...

that is sad! dangerang.
you know i only have 1 pic of you singing? thats not right.

Elena said...

nah nah nah one is good enough! ahha!