CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Mar 9, 2009

Some craziness and words

I just had to share these photos with you, because they are the funniest. heehee! Mika and Mari, please don't kill me! And I'm sorry if they're a little close, I seriously tried resizing but it doesn't work, I need to install new programs!

Well I'll just tell you what I've been up to recently....
My fellow taurus friend Angie visited! tanoshikata! and I got to have a baskin robbins date with my bff again! good memories! and (awwwww) sweet Maiki came over! Now the parties are done, and it's a little sad. But my heart will go on and on! hahah!

Three weeks till we leave for Canada--sniff! Well I guess I need to accept it with arms wide open eh? So Canada here I come.. get ready!! hahah!

Well I will leave you with some photos that I had with the poxilated recoverers! ahaha! these were taken last week btw! I will post some photos we took this week at karaoke once I put them on the computer!






















P.S. You like my new blog??

7 commentos:

Anonymous said...

yeah, love the 'retro' look hehe!
You guys are leaving so soon! Should i come over and visit, or will you come over and visit?!? hehe (wishing, wishing)
Glad those poxed people got better, and had a photo session with you! El! I is jealous.

themountainchic said...

awwww soo fun!! cant believe you guys are ACTUALLY going to canadia!! nyahahahah!

Elena said...

haha I know, CANADIA! Gosh such a diss! heh!
hey Nins I have no idea about that, you'll have to ask some of the bosses here! and don't be jealous, I had to take some pics off for Mika! gosh and she was the one taking them all! ahahha!

Mari said...

wow we all look so sweet! well acutally, im the only one dead on the couch there! heheh

Mari said...

what i meant was everyone else looks sweet! ;)

Mika said...

no mari I'm dead in the blanket, don't worry I made elena take down the more disturbing pictures that the world would be better not seeing! peace out!

Elena said...

hey Mika at firs I wasn't going to post them, but I realized they were the only ones with mari's little face in there! HEHE! That's why I posted them but you hated me for it so I'm sweet and took it off! WAA!