CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Feb 23, 2009

I'm a busy bee!!

Yes that's right, and right now stress is a plague to me! AHHH! I know... you're thinking I'm too young for stress! It's soo unhealthy for me. heh. anyway I will take out some of the stress by telling you the good things that have happened to me.

It was Chubby's birthday a looong time ago! But I had too much fun with her and Nins. I'm so sorry that I didn't write a post for you! I actually saved one as a draft but then I forgot about it! Well I'll tell you now... you're a real good sis to me! Even though we've had times where you called me bad names and beat me up with weights and skipping ropes, I have forgiven you! ahahahha! funny days....! ehem. You're funny, talented, lovely, skinny, chubby, sometimes scary, weird, crazy, motherly, sisterly, and so much more! And I like your cooking too, maybe not more than Lixy's buuut.. ehehehheh. Love ya sis!!

Valentines Day! Got lot's of pimples, chocolates, and love! I was so happy!

I got to talk to the cutie! yaaay! sorry Miks.. don't hate me more than you already do! :(

Went to Shakeys with everyone. mm mm it was so good and stuffing. Yes I'm am a taurus so you can forgive me right? heh, ooh I will just have to work it all off after the wedding. sniff* i wanted to before the wedding!!

I went to Billiards the other day and I beat Ivan three TIMES!! ..... oops I think I misspelled that, I lost to Ivan three times! heehee! but you know what? all those times I was winning in the beginning like I got 5 balls in and he only got one... and the little denis decides to catch up when I have two balls left. piggy. But I beat Koji and Brian and all that so it's all good. I wanted play against Sam though! next time Sam... haha!

I also went to this Noda GP event with Kuni, Shuji, and Koji! it was fun! I also got to take home a prize, LIXY!! yaaaay! hehe!

well there you go! Happy things have been happening! ahh.... now I will go back to my stress! first I will leave you with pictures that I stole from Mika's blog!


oh yes and when I was looking through pics on my cam I came to this REALLY ugly photo of MIka that I didn't know was on, until I remembered that it's the picture Mika said, "ok Elena, this is for your blog!" So here it is, her and her little clip! ahhaha don't worry Mika i still love you! OH and that pic of me putting on my mascara is just for you Mika! heh!
And Mari,. we look... I look so gross in that pic! hahaha!


































7 commentos:

Maiki said...

oh and u forgot to mention that u saw me at the noda event...ha!

Anonymous said...

yes I still do hate you el! but its ok I'll get them back!!!

Anonymous said...

I commented!
Busy bee! i hope you don't go crazy from too much stress!

Elena said...

ahah yeah Maiki soorry it didn't really come to my mind! heh.don't worry I still love you.
And Mika! don't hate me! but you know you won't get them back... please don't give them the chicken pox today.. we wouldn't want that!

Nina I died.

Mari said...

wow elena! we look soooooo prettyy!!!

Chacha said...

hit you with weights and skipping ropes!!!! Nooooooo! bad memories!! hahahahaha!!!
thanks for the birthday post! love ya babe sis!

Elena said...

haha when I look back on them they were kinda funny! I mean it was so sweet, I was crying all by myself and you came back and said, "I'm sorry," super quickly! hahah! sweet chubaroo!
Yup Mari, so beautiful! haha!