CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Mar 19, 2009

karaoke day!

Hello dearest ones....?
Well I'm going to be posting photos of last week! Kinda old, but better late than never right? It was fun though, singing is so much fun right? RIGHT? hah even if you suck! Anyway, guess what? That day Mari got sick, she got the influenza! seriously, it never ends........! She's better but the home isn't. I still can't believe it!! I'm leaving in 10 days and I haven't even gone to the Lovehut for three months because of sickness. I could cry.

Anyway guess what I did this week AGAIN?
tadaaa~! I went to Disney Sea with Mari and Anna! yatta! haha now I have no money, it was our treat (Anna and I) to Mari for her birthday! was a lot of fun! I'm sure Mari will post some good photos... or not? She was the photographer for the day(mainly cause she had the NICE camera!), but I took photos TOO!! heehee! yes I wore my sweet little leopard minnie ears, but I also brought these devil horns so we switched a couple of times! Anna soooo matched them! heh!
I will post the photos next! FIRST..... is karaoke! oh yes and after studying all the photos, we all look terrible in them, so I'm barely posting any! FOUR PHOTOS! heh don't mind me!

photo#1~me and Angie!
photo#2~My BFF singing her sick heart out!
photo#3Maiki, Mari, and me! there we are! haha
photo#4~and the last priceless photo! look at Tsubs and Greg's face!
HAHA! and don't mind the little Kazuki who looks bored! hahaha!












THE END!

3 commentos:

Mika said...

its sweet kazuki!!!! I missed that day! I wanted to hear kazuki sing! ahahah maybe next time!

Anonymous said...

wow! GREG take a chilllaxxx! haha
good days good days! oh wait that day wasn't so good after all ! ...-Ivan

Elena said...

ha yes Mika Kazuki wants to come over again, but you can keep him company this time kay?? hahahha!

aw poor Ivan didn't have a good day, don't worry I still love you! ahaha