CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Apr 23, 2008

A sweet post!!

Well, recently there's been lot's of shabi-dabi-dooby-doo songs playing. Just imagine when the baby comes, oh Lord!! haha! Cha is getting a bigger belly, yay! I'll take tons of photos as soon as I get the inspiration. hehe. Because I like pregnant mommies, and I like their tummies too! Ahhh my birthday is coming soon. I'm turning 30!!!! yup, believe it or not, I was actually a shepherd watching over you young ones. But the truth has been revealed. I shall now start acting my age.... :p! Ahh sorry for boring you, but I'm just really bored! or maybe it's cause I really don't like school but I'm doing it anyway. Ooor how about.... nevermind.


Oh yes I wanted to post photos for the Love huttians. Such good, OLD days! and just letting you know, when I was nine years old, omg I was SO dork! maybe it's cause I was, "len len be!" hahah! these photos make me laugh so much, remembering all those funny times! I just had to post all of them!
You're probably what the heck we're doing... cause I don't know either.
(photo captions!!)--in the order they are put

photo 1:aww you always were a little man
photo 2: Greg and Ivan, still best friendos
photo 3: uhh.. Mari touching the pig
photo 4: Isamu touching the pig
photo 5: ?
photo 6: aww the days when we all used to play road hockey
photo 7: it was a pig race... Sam was the pig race champion
photo 8: see what I'm talking about? dork!!
photo 9: Look at mari's face--hahah!
photo 10: whoaa....
photo 11: just decided to be scary right then and there
photo 12: little chums
photo 13: ok don't look
photo 14: the days when Mika actually played
photo 15: yeah, stinky!








































8 commentos:

Chacha said...

whoa..good days good days!
these photos just spill out innocence.
..other then the one where i'm killing poor Isamu..poor guy man..i rememeber the days when I used to beat him up...

Mari said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHH~~

yeah really good days, good days,
the pics are tooo good el!
ahhahahah! can't stop laughing!
everyone looks soooo...ahhah!! and its the true LEN LEN BE!~
aHAHA!

Elena said...

ahahahaha RIGHT?! I can't stop laughing they're sooo funny!! ahhh good days man!

Oh yeah Cha, POOR SAM! look at his face, he's helpless in your big strong arms! hahaha!

Elena said...

oh yeah mari, I can see you hitting the pig in the back of the "race" photo! hahah so good!! :p

Anonymous said...

im so sweet! i'm on roller blades! ahahaha

Elena said...

I know Mika.. you're super sweet! haha!

Anonymous said...

wow wow wow ! those pictures are not to be posted ! haha ! I have to say ...WE ALL LOOK PRETTTTYYY BAD! HAHA ! but what the hell. we were young and beautiful ! hahah -Ivan

Elena said...

haha ivan... you said we all look pretty bad, and then you say we were young and beautiful! ?? :p