CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Apr 4, 2008

Told you so

yeaah I said I would post the very few photos I took from the Noda gathering, and here I am! yay! haha... there's not many so I'm posting some of when we went to karaoke. "We" would be Angie, Mari, Ivan, Tsubs, Sam, Greg, Jun, and I. It was fun, and there were some good singing too.
The highlight of this week... um.... Joe moved in. Nins stayed for about two nights, and Cha is at the midwife's for a checkup right now. Her belly is getting biggER, but she doesn't let me touch it. ack! tsk tsk. hehe!











4 commentos:

Chacha said...

oh my god, haha, in the photo of mari and tomo, for a minute i mistook the bag on her lap for her stomach, and i was like..NO WAY, what's that!?!?!?
haha..
sorry Mari.
it's all good.
tee hee

Elena said...

hahaha you're so funny Cha!! I think that photo is a funny photo though, ne Mari?? heh!

Mari said...

AHHAHA! no worrys cha,
my stomach is about that big! ;)

ehhe! i remember that photo...el was trying to be "sneeky" but yeah i guess not sneeky enough, i managed to make a retarted face at her! ;) heh!

Elena said...

hahah yeah I know... I didn't even know that you were looking at me until I saw the pic! :p