CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

May 2, 2008

Fifteen

I just turned 15... my 14 days are over!! :( They were fun though! Well now I'm starting a new year for Jesus. Well I'm going to tell you a little about my birthday.

There wasn't really a big party... yet. But I think it was good, heh. This sweet little man called "Kuni" made me two cheese cakes. They were yum, good job Kuni! haha! Mom was really trying to convince him to teach one of us how to bake them. haha, she was like,
"I'm not joking, I'm going to expect you to teach them ok?? OK??"
poor guy... she really liked the cake. :P My grandparents from Canada were there, took me to a yummy restaurant called OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE. mmm oishi oishi! Was really stuffed when we got home...! After eating we had to wait outside for Dad to pick us up, it was sorta cold! I was entertaining my grandparents and Mom by dancing to the place's music on the street. haha, was fun! Sweet Mari and Mika came over "only" for the big Costco cake we had for my b-day. hehe, piggies! Oh yes Mari thank you for the present, I will use it soon! AHA!

Thank you everyone who called me or sent me messages, I love you tons! And to you who didn't, I don't love you! hahahha! kidding... the Lord has put it in my heart to forgive you.
pictures will be coming later... once they're on the comp! :) peace!

0 commentos: