CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Apr 17, 2008

My sweet brother


Oooor not so sweet, but he wanted me to take pics of him being sexy! whatta weirdo! haha, but don't you just love his hair? :p oh yeah and this is when he had a goatee, but now, it is gone!






OH yes I also want to say.... Welcome to Japan Grandma and Grandpa, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA aaaaand Akari!!

I love you Akari, I love you I love you I love you! hehe! Hope you have a great b-day and some chilled party! I miss you a LOT, can't wait to see you again. Don't be feeling old or anything, I think 16 is great! It's also the age, THE age! ahha! love u!






8 commentos:

Mari said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AKARI!!! I LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!.. lol

Mika said...

ahaha greg trying to be sexy!! ahahahahh! good one

Chacha said...

elena, poor greg. those aren't meant to be posted!
cho kawaiie so...

Elena said...

hahah Cha Greg said I could. don't worry, but I don't know if he know's that he looks so.. so... nevermind! hahaha!

Anonymous said...

akari....i miss her!

Anonymous said...

DON'T WORRY GREG ! you're a cool guy ! and theres a girl out there somewhere...and shes going to see these pics and she wont be able 2 keep her hands off of you ! so watch out ! hahah -Ivan

Anonymous said...

oh my god!! i didn't know you wished me happy birthday!! aww im soo touched elena!! thanks for remembering! and i did remember your birthday but i couldn't wish it cause there were no means of contact(eg.phone, net) im sorry! but i hope you had the best!!! i love you!