CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Mar 15, 2008

Spring BREAK!!!

Well my school is giving me a week of NO SCHOOL! Yayyy!! Well….I still have to do school according to my mumsie…. But I have no pressure of finishing it all in one day! Yatta! Who is happy for me? Ahha! Anyway… yesterday the carpet job went to…. 2:40 a.m. or something! But I got a nice sleep in so I’m all good! Heehee! Oh yes I have been doing a lot of things these days. Went to the theatre with Sharon and Cherish and watched “Jumper.” I liked it! Yeah then Cha and I stayed at their home for the night and day. Ate lot’s of ice-cream! Jummy! Haha! And last free day Mari and Ivan came over and we watched Step up 2 and the Darjeeling Brothers or however you spell that! Haha! I just have to say, Channing Tatum is soooo sexy and is such a rock’n dancer! Whoohoo! Haha! That movie made me want to dance my heart out, especially in front of Mika! Because Mika is such an inspiration! I love you! :p on Tuesday everyone, (Mika, Greg, Joe, Cha, Mari, Ivan, and I) went to McDonalds and ate a bunch of food! Well actually I ate a Kentucky twister! The BEST! Now I think I will stop eating so much and make myself useful and make cookies for Kento’s birthday. yes? yeaaah.

0 commentos: