CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Mar 1, 2008

Finally

A few weeks ago Joey was here, (the day before her b-day!) and we went out to get Cha a ring! Joe wanted to propose to her... so sweet right? well... I guess you could say they're engaged now! He proposed to her that night! Congrats to them both eh? haha! we went everywhere to get that little ring for her.. GOSH! well yes that was ages ago but I decided to just say it now! :P Oh and I am getting kicked out onto the street, because an ugly ma... oops... I mean a man is gonna kick me out of my room! AHHHH!! that's all I have to say... yes I'm boring! whaaatever!



4 commentos:

Mari said...

yes congrats!!!
luvs ya guys! ahhaha! poor el...you can move into my room ne? hahah!

Anonymous said...

aww so sweet! congrats to them both. no, mari, elena is gonna come live with me. ahah!


-nana

Chacha said...

aawwwwwwww timin! what a sweetie pie! heeehee.
thanks! i'm so happy..
tee hee hee

Elena said...

yeah it's really sweet right? haha! oh no I don't know Nana and Mari... it all depends who treats me more like a princess! HAHA! :p