CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Mar 28, 2008

New Roomie

Oh yes I just had to say that I have a new roomie! ahhh! Yes... it's my little sister Annie. My little older sis Cha, decided that she didn't want me in her room anymore and gave me the boot.
:( so sad eh??And Mr. Joey Hirasawa is my replacement. haha... I haven't done school in a really long time! last time I did was... Monday! yaay! ahha! oh and it was sweet Ivan's 16th birthday! I made a bunch of cookies for him that he didn't eat! gosh!! haha... and I rode to Lovehut on freeday. yuuup, getting lot's of exercise! heehee! well alot has been happening these days I don't really know what to say. But there was a Noda gathering on Wednesday, was good. Barely took any photos... like always! My bad... well I'll post some when I put them on the comp! so... stay tuned? =)

0 commentos: