CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Mar 7, 2008

The Reason....

And the reason is you..... haha! well I was given the permission to explain why I made this ugly blog.. yup! I bet alot of people already know now, because some people have been very naughty and spilled the beans! but yeah, if you don't know here's a shocker for you, I told Cha ages ago the day she got pregnant is the day I would make a blog... well... CHA IS PREGNANT! Yes that is why the name is "unknown babe"--Cha was the one who gave me that name-- and that is why there is a baby pee-ing on my blog! yeaaaaaah well I bet you're thinking she's kinda young, because I am thinking that!!! I can't really see Cha having a belly, but I guess the days when Cha was smaller than me are over! He-he-he! like oh my goodness! She's even at the midwife right now! ahhaha... well yeah that's the news! Oh yes I'm going to be an Auntie! And my parents are gonna be grandparents... and my grandparents are gonna be great grandparents... and my GREAT Grandma is gonna be a great GREAT grandma! (she's 102 years old btw! wowie eh??) ahhahah I just had to add that! Anyway Cha is... 4 months now I think! well yes... that's all I have to say about that! everyone have a good week! Cause I know I will.... I don't know why but I just have that feeling! Oh oh maybe it's because I'm going to eat the apple cake I made while going to see my love! hahah!.... ehem!
Hopefully her baby will be as cute as these little things!!!!


11 commentos:

Mika said...

let me be the first to say....I KNEW WAYYYYYYYYYY BEFORE YOU EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT IT!!! NYAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

Elena said...

hahaha nice try mika... but I DID!! like HELLO!!! I was there when Cha phoned you!

Mari said...

ahhahaha, so its FINALLY out the world eh? ahha~

Anonymous said...

omg! no words to describe how shocked i am. but then again, i've been expecting it for awhile. congrats cha!!!!i know the baby is going to be cute.

-nana

Florence said...

wow. they've gone and growed up and did the dirty deed.
happy forever and ever, j and c.

Anonymous said...

I didnt check on blogs in ages and OMG! Im SOOO happy for Cha and Joe!!! congrats ;)!! -Angie-

Elena said...

yeah congrats!... but I never said Joe was the dad.. it's actually an old man, right Cha?? AHAhAH!

Mika said...

yeah really! who said anything about joe? I didn't! and yes I did know before you el so there, so what if you were there when cha phoned me, I already knew before cha phoned me. well yes gotta run

Chacha said...

sigh...
did you guys HAVE to spill the beans??...
hahaha weirdos.

Anonymous said...

congrats! fucking hell theyre getting married right? omigosh!! eles gonna be an aunty!! when r u having the wedding?? we r shocked
---nini chan and crew

Anonymous said...

happiness to you two love birds. although i expected it, it still is quite a shocker when it happens. I hope its a GIRL! lol.