CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Mar 6, 2008

I'm HAPPY!! yes I am!

Well you see... there was a Holy Ghost Sample last Sunday and it was fun! Hehe! Yoyogi has a BUNCH of foreigners but they weren’t really that sexy! Ahaha! Too bad…. Well my first partners were Jewel, Kaori, and Shiro! Yup, we also got to enjoy watching these weirdos dance with froggy hats and sunglasses! Omg they were sooooo annoying! Haha! Then lunch break came and Nomi stole me, so I went witnessing with her and Anna! Sorry I barely took any pics!! Can’t believe myself! Gosh… I did take a few with the two girls though! So I’ll just post a little of those! Hehe! Oh and I finally got to see all the Japanese Elvis Presley dudes again. Last time I came, which was AGES ago, they were there too! Haha they think they are the coolest. Oh yes and I also gave these free huggers… hugs! Yay! Yes yes I am so happy! I also got two souls with Nomi and Anna, sounds like nothing… but we worked SO hard for it! Ahahah!!


Oohh yes and on Monday, Manami and Kaz came over, stayed for the night! Tuesday we went out and stuffed ourselves! Haha I bought Manami her first Baskin Robins ice-cream… can’t believe she never tasted it! Well it was so oishii!! I could eat a bunch of those! Haha!
well here's the pics!


Mika... don't be mad! I was SO happy to see you! haha!
and that's your hand slapping Ken! ahahah sucha good photo!

6 commentos:

Anonymous said...

good lord! nomi is beautiful!

Elena said...

yeaaah the hottest babe ever! haha!

Florence said...

no photos of me elena? you're terrible.

Elena said...

oooh I'm sorry Flo!! Next time I will remember to take TONS of photos of you ok?? haha! as long as you pose for me! :p he-he!

Mari said...

hey how come i never seen this post till now?? ahhah! well, yes sweet photos! ;) hmmmmm i sould've went eh?? oh well...

Elena said...

haha Mari osoi ne? :p