CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Nov 28, 2008

modelu for you!

So all these pictures were either taken by Cha or Nins, was fun! hahah.. except some of these poses were kinda awkward. And I'm really bad at posing... so Cha and Nina were trying to make me do all these poses that I didn't know how to do!

Right now I'm super duper hungry! And my poor little wubby tummy is dying. Yup I'm a piggy. and btw I DON'T diet, so if I have like huge love handles or a belly in these photos don't mind me kay? haha cheers ya'll!

ps. These files might be really big, cause I don't really have a program on this comp that can resize, the only thing I could do was crop! ahah! well I tried resizing but we'll see....















































4 commentos:

Anonymous said...

Ah El...your such a pretty one :)
Those were good times, making you do all those weird poses and such.
Haha, i look so strange in the 'peace, love, and brotherhood' one. :) Good times, good times.

Chacha said...

gross. we are so gross.

ps.

En, you're pretty:)

Elena said...

hey we aren't THAT gross! ahah! but yes nins we all look pretty strange! ahah!

Dawn said...

Oh sooooo beeauchiful! I love the first one of you, Lainy.