CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Nov 6, 2008

Joey

Happy Birthday Joe, my bro-in-law, my po's father, and sisters husband. Hope your birthday was "SWELL!" ehe... you're 20! 20!! good job, made the poochiest little baby and became a great Dad! See J, you have to cherish this moment, because I'm actually saying nice things to you. heh. naaah don't worry, you're a good guy. Thanks for being such sweeter to Chubs, I hope you two have a wedding soon before.... yes, just soon. You're a funny guy and this family wouldn't be the same without you. Your loud, interesting laugh, your tininess, your fiestiness, your jokes, your son, ahahha! have a good one J, and hope your wish comes true. ;)







3 commentos:

Anonymous said...

haha! yeah, his tininess! Only you can say that ne El?

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww...this is very sweet of you L, thank you!!
My tininess!?! Grrrrr....Oh well I guess I can forgive you on behave of this sweet post..Hehe! Thanks L, Your a sweet one!

Elena said...

yeah pretty sweet eh tiny? hope you had a good one, and next time we go play pool I'm gonna beat you!