CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Dec 3, 2008

Busking Day

For those who can't see them live, this is for you!! heehee I hope you boys don't mind me posting this and I hope it works! anway the boys went busking last Saturdy, it was great stuff! Fun too, miss you Lils, come back to Chiba sometime ne?? Anyway I think the boys did really good, but it doesn't sound too good on video! but enjoy!

ps. If you hear some weird harmonizing in the background for Ivan's song "petshop," it's only Gabe (of Windy) teaching Greg how to harmonize.









































8 commentos:

Chacha said...

aw, man, I miss makuhari.
espes at c-mas

Anonymous said...

that place brings memories man!
That looks like so much fun! EL! hehe, hope the day went well.
And where were you during this time hmm?

Anonymous said...

Ivan you have a fucking nice voice

Mika said...

OH I know, it runs i the family! ahahaha kidding, but yes Ivan does have a good voice and Ivan I promise to come see your busking sometime ok? luv you

Anonymous said...

hey, you guys rock.... woohooo.
Elena please let these nice boys know that I think they are very cool.
-merch

Elena said...

ooh chubs I don't think I miss Makuhari too much.. hehehe!
I was taking all the pics Nins, and I only sang once. nyaha!

I'll be sure to tell them Mercy! ;) love you!

Anonymous said...

IVAN IS ADORABLE!!! HAHA.,, I HAVE TO SHOW HIM TO MY OTHER SISTERS ;D

Anonymous said...

Oh Greg..oooh Grrreeeg! ahhh