CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Nov 14, 2008

NINA!!!

Nins I forgot to write about YOUR birthday! GOSH!! my bad.. heh! but I DID talk to you on the phone, so I don't feel so bad! anyway here goes.. ehem!

NINA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! you are a gr8t sister-in-law to have. I miss you a bunch too! All those good Christmas days dancing and making up stupid songs. I was just listening to those recordings we did by the tree, so funny, gave me a good laugh. So many good memories last Christmas, throwing the football and almost breaking my arm........ ehehhehe! (something between Nina and me) Then my oba-chan passed away and I couldn't spend your birthday with you, and I REALLY wanted to. I cried... seriously. Then for the first time I came home from Kyushu there was actually someone there to welcome me home, YOU!! heh! Sweet memories.
Hope you had a good birthday and I'll see you on Monday! ;) heh love you a bunch!!
--Enjoy these photos--

2 commentos:

Anonymous said...

haha! Some great photos! Thanks El, for the call and for the post :) I feel the love.

Elena said...

good photos eh?? I'll be seeing you tonight! hahah! love you!