CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

May 17, 2008

"Meet the In-laws"

If you were wondering why I wasn't posting anything, I was camping. And it wasn't just any ordinary camping trip, it was meeting the "in-laws" camping trip! For three whole days, we got to know each other. So... do I approve of Joey's family? yeaaah why not? haha! But I'm still thinking about approving Joe. As you know, Joe and I are having some problems with getting along. AHHA!! so funny!
--ANYWAY
We did a bunch of stuff... like me for example, falling down and getting my leg crushed! exciting eh? yeah! it was an ouchie ouch! And not a pretty sight, so don't look! heh! but that happened on the end of the second day, so it was all good. I shot a bow and arrow! I was the best, I have eye witnesses that will confirm that. nyaha! Cause you know, out of five shots, I hit the white part of the board three times. Well, the camp was a success! At first it looked like it would suck... cause a typhoon was coming and it was raining! But we prayed the clouds away, and night turned to day. heh. It's only Jesus!
Yesterday was the day we came home, but not after being dropped off at Ariake to do the carpet job. (ari, the gaz was my life savior! spanks!) it covered up my cut so it didn't bother me much. (except the times when I bashed it) Mari had pulled a muscle in her foot, and it was the same foot as mine. It was funny, we were the "limping" partners. Right Maz? Cause yeah, other than the big scratch on the back of my leg, I also have this huge bruise on my ankle which is not nice. =(
And that is all that I have to say, I will post photos of the little camping pics I took, and bonus photos of when we were being crazy at karaoke. cheers!

3 commentos:

Mari said...

yeah two dorks limping...it was kinna funny! heehee! luv ya el!

Elena said...

haha it WAS funny, but then again, it was kinda painful! :P

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.