CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

May 9, 2008

recent thoughts and happenings

This is just a bunch of different subjects all in one post... not good enough to be a complete post! :)

Wednesday we (Greg, Cha, Joe, and I) went to karaoke. It was good... when I was the one hogging the mic! hehe! The boys were being crazy, dancing crazy, singing crazy! it was good... I think? I have pictures of them in the act of being crazy! heh... will post later!

I think I'm having personality clashes with joey! he's around too much and he's SO loud (oops sorry Chubs! heh)... if he goes away for a month it'll be good! Cause then I might miss him! hahahah! ehem... Jesus, please help me to be a friend FOR Joey! :P nyaha!

Right now I am reading in my school about the landing of the moon, is it true? I don't know what to believe, but if it is... why can't they go to the moon now? just something to think about.

You know what's scary? There has been a lot of big earthquakes recently. They happened in the middle of the night, five in a row! and just the other day I was talking with Mari about THEE big earthquake that was prophesied to happen in Tokyo during the summer. chotto kowakunai?

Golden week was really busy.. lots of witnessing, riding, and... school? Angie was staying at bayside, got to take some purricurras!! (Cha if you read this... shhh) I also had a good riding partner, Mari! LOVE YOU MAZ!

Today is Baskin Robbin's day! The day where you give a little donation and they give you an ice-cream for "thanks!" We're going to go and eat all of the ice-cream! yay~!

On May 7th it was Angie's 16th b-day! I couldn't post it ON the day, but I'm posting it now! Happy Birthday Angie!! I'm SOO sorry I couldn't get you a b-day present when you were here, kinda slipped my mind! hehe! but next time I see you I'll have something for you kay? I love you SO much! hope your b-day wasn't sad... (riding home with your parents! AWW!)

0 commentos: