CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Feb 9, 2009

My Life Recently

Yes, it's been a while! So I'll tell you what I've been up to.

1. Trying to empty out my room


2.Throwing away my precious belongings :(


3. Thinking of THE cuties! hahah (I know YOU do Mika) oh and H.R. too!


4. taking care of a little cute, angry nephew.

5. Doing school on a computer that can't get connected

6. Trying to find a nice dress

7. Trying to write a song.... ehem... Mikaaa HELP!


And you wanna know what I'm doing right now??....
DA DUM!!

1. Eating cookies and milk! Yaaay yes I'm a piggy!
and tomorrow I'm going to the buffet with Mari and Mika tomorrow! heh... AND I'm going to Shakey's on Cha's birthday (Thursday!) ahhh.... Nina.. I won't be able to fit into the dress!

And now.... I am going to wait till Lixy, Celeste, and Gracie get here.
goodbye!

7 commentos:

Anonymous said...

eating cookies and milk!! EL! I want some!!!!!
Yeah wow, we're going to have a hard time finding dresses huh? Esp after what Shakes, or Shakies, sounds like! whoohoo can't wait to visit!! :D

Chacha said...

ha, it's one thing that a bride's maid can't fit into a dress.
wait till you see the BRIDE. busting at the buttons and zippers..
sigh...
it's painful to be a pig, isn't it?

Mika said...

ahahahha CUTIE GROUP!!! AHHHHHHHH MY LOVES!!!!

Anonymous said...

painful indeed! haha.

Elena said...

hehe yup that's right Nina, we DID have a hard time! hehehe!
And Chubbaru...be quiet you're the thinnest of us all! SKINNIER!
hahah!
Mika don't worry, we'll see them today!

Mika said...

who says they are gonna be there today? if they aren't Im gonna be sad! ahahahah!

Elena said...

It was sad Mika!! That day was soo lonely! ahah!