CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jan 25, 2009

To my BFF!!

Dear Mari-be,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! (yes I know, I'm late! I'M SORRY!)

I love you soooooososoo much!! You're my bestest friend and you'll always have that place in my heart. I'm so sad that I'm leaving, I don't know what I'll do without you, but I'll try to survive. I remember all those good ol' days where we were first getting into makeup, actors, and all that... haha! Good days! I miss them, but even more I'm gonna miss YOU! I hope ALL your birthday wisheS come true. I was trying to think of all these special words to say, but nothing can sum up to how good of a friend you are. You're my sunshine, my only sunshine! heh!
I love you x 1000000!!

Ps. Don't we look so sweet??

--Lenlenbe!---


3 commentos:

Mari said...

AHHAHA!! that is sucha good one el!!
i don't even remember when we took all these photos...like the one with the ducks???
and...what the hell is stringing out of my hair?? hahahha! we thot we were too cool! lol! good days good days! we deffinately need to look thru all of them before you leave to canada!! ok?? ahha! you have to promise me this!! tehee! it would be soo fun!
well, love you lots!

Elena said...

I THINK that day was... the feast day where we went to the Chiba park and had a picnic....right? heheh! I KNOW we definitely need to! Get a bunch of snacks and drinks, get all comfy and look at all the old photos! teehee!!

Mari said...

YEESSS!!! totally! lets do that! its a date then!! hehee