CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jan 8, 2009

Disney Land 2009

Sisters day out! (Lixy and I) yaaay!! I can't thank Cha and Joe enough for those tickets she gave us! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! I know Joe really wanted to go, so thank you! I will repay you, you know it. ;) hehe.


The waiting lines were verrry long, each one was about 100 minutes and most of the fast pass tickets were out. It was so fun though. We bought all these munchies to munch on in the lines, so it didn't feel too long. This one time we got this big group of "gaijins" behind us. I think they were Australian. In case you didn't know, gaijins make me shy! haha. It was kinda funny, because while walking to Splash Mountain we saw them, and we didn't want to be behind them.... so I started running. But Lixy, of course was embarrassed and kinda staggered behind me. It ended up that they came right behind us. *sigh* Anyway the castle was so fairy-tale-like... heehee! Felt like such a little princess! And I met so many famous people.. GOSH! Like Jack Sparrow, his face wouldn't stop moving so it's blurry but anyway, I met PETER PAN!!! I know Nina and Cha will love him, and I met squanto--the love of my life! hehe. It was a good day.

Ooh I also really wanted to have a pair of ears for my own, so that I could feel the "Disney spirit." So I got a pair, and they were SOOO.... umm.. nice! heheh. At first Lixy didn't want to stand beside me, but I think they grew on her. hahah that sounds weird. Anyway it was a real good day, and I will post pictures! Now I am at Lixy's home watching her work out, yes I'm lazy. hehehe. shhhh I'm supposed to be doing school! heehee!!


ps. I'm sorry about the pictures, they're all of me, because Lixy really didn't want me posting a bunch of "ugly" photos of her. psh...













































8 commentos:

Chacha said...

AHA! I'm sooo glad you guys had fun! that's exactly what me and joe wanted! someone to use them to the full!
yay
but um...Peter Pan is kinda ugly...HAHAHAHA!! why would I like him!?

Elena said...

no you would have loved him!! He like skipped off bobbing his head hand in hand with her. It was sooo funny!! ahahha~

Mari said...

aww looks like you guys have a bunch of fun!!! thats it el, were going to disney sea on a DATE!! haha! love you

themountainchic said...

aww aww! fun!! whod you go with??

Chacha said...

hmmm...skipping while bobbing his head, I think I change my mind. that's sexy!
kahaha!

Chacha said...

hmmm...skipping while bobbing his head, I think I change my mind. that's sexy!
kahaha!

Anonymous said...

whoa whoa, no ways, the Peter Pan is so mine! haha.
That looks like so fun!! And your little ears!

Elena said...

yup it was so much fun!! Mari, just have a little... patience....! ahhaha wait for you birthday!
I went with Lixy akari! hahah!!!
Nina, share now.