CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jan 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!! 2009



It's the first day of a new year!! Hello 2009 and goodbye 2008. 2008 was good to me, even though there were lots of down times and pits, the Lord always lifted me up and out of them. Many good things happened to me in 2008. Got many blessings and got to spend a lot of time with my family and friends. I'm going to miss Japan. :( If you haven't heard from me or anybody else, my family, except Lixy, are moving to CANADA in MARCH. Yup, it's all the Lord's will with persecution and stuff, so we're thankful that we followed His direction! I'm gonna miss all my friends, LIXY, and especially MARI!!! (I'm gonna miss you a TON too Nins!!!) So if you're my friend you can come visit me before I go and give me a BIG kiss goodbye! ahaha! Well I don't really need the kiss... but yeah. We have a house in Canada, and no, we aren't moving in with another family or anything. Cha, Joe, and the babe are gonna come with us for a year and after that they will probably go back to Japan. sniff* MAYBE I will come back to Japan in two years or something for a visit or to live, but you never know, I just might like Canada too much. hehe. well yes, that is the news that I've been keeping to myself for about... 6 months? But now it's out and official. Please pray for us. And HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

6 commentos:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!! Aww El..I'm going to miss you too!! It was SO good to see you again, thank you so much for the pandas :D I love em!!
....when you purge your stuff, think of me! hehe...:D

Anonymous said...

ahhhh! Elena don't go! what am i going to do without you? I'm gonna have to go see you before you leave.

unmig said...

Happy new year to you all and a happy fmaily good luck too ....

Anonymous said...

lainnnyy I'M GONNA MISS YOUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!
but I'm gonna see u before u go okay? well, hopefully.. ;D

愛美 said...

OMGOSH! That's so insane!!! We'll miss you...sigh. Haven't seen you in ages and moving further doesn't really help that much... double sigh......
BUT, I hope all goes well. We're praying for you guys. LOVE YOU!

Unknown said...

I know it's sooo sad!! I'm gonna miss you all SOOO MUCH!!! Yeah Nana come visit me, and GINNY!! you better! hahaha!
Thanks for the prayers Mana. I hope I can see you guys too before I go!