CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Oct 5, 2008

Lixy time

For the past week I've been with my oldest sister Lixy. We had a good time, well, at least I know I did! hehe! dunno about Lixy.. nyaha! On Tuesday we went to an onsen, it was a really nice one. So relaxing. I love the outside onsens, especially on a cold day. Oh yes I also went clowning and ballooning at an Indian fair sort of thing. I really can't make balloons, I was just practicing in the corner the whole time. But some kids actually wanted the ones I made, it made my day! yay! hehe. Lixy gave me some really cool, funky pants and hat! I was.... so.... happy. ehehe.

On Thursday I came home, and Lixy didn't want me to get lost so she took me all the way home. So sweet eh? Well, the real reason was because she wanted to meet little Jason, but I like the first one better. Greg, Lixy, and I went to karaoke for two hours. It was real fun, since I haven't gone to karaoke in sooo long. I sang my heart out! I miss you already Lixy! Love youuu! xx

oh yes, I am so sore! yesterday during the carpet job, I tried to kick the carpet and I ended up falling on my bottom! haha! It ended around 2 am I think. Today is another job too, it's gonna be three days in a row. gambarimasu!



















After the onsen!

ballooning! that's my dog I made, yay!

At the Taj Mahal! so cool eh?

2 commentos:

Anonymous said...

whoah lena, are you really that tall???

You look tutsies!

Elena said...

tall?? hmm.. I'm 171 cm. I dunno if I look tall in the photos, but I guess I am for a girl! heh!
thanks Joanie!! xx